Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Every drop of rain that falls in Sahara Desert says it all,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

Is this from some lame song or something?

All God's creations great and small, the Golden Gate and the Taj Mahal. Really its a miracle.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

eatenmyeyes posted:

Did anyone pray for a stupid thread?

No, but I know there are Miracles because I can see a million stars above me at night.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

Unless you live alone in the wilderness I very much doubt that. Light pollution is a terrible thing.

I might have to move heaven and earth
To prove it to you, baby

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

Ok, but please call ahead first so I can be ready when you do.

There's enough miracles here to blow your brains ,I fed a fish to a pelican at Frisco bay

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
I seen a caterpillar turn into a butterfly Miracles aren't a thing to lie about people.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

I was being charitable and assuming he had a telescope with him, greatly increasing the number of potential stars seen.

The wonders of the world, mysteries the most Just open your mind.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Wulfolme posted:

When God decides to give you cancer that doesn't quite kill you

When God decides to have a truck run over your arm and rip it off instead of your head

When God decides to make you want to kill yourself but makes you too much of a pussy to use a gun so you try eating an entire bottle of tylenol and wake up in a hospital with a completely destroyed liver

When God decides to do anything that sucks less than the absolute maximum possible

Those are all miracles because you got another chance. Be thankful. Also when I see The Milky Way and loving shooting stars are another miracle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Wulfolme posted:

Shooting stars are usually an object from space being destroyed as it enters the atmosphere. Miracles frequently seem to involve something being destroyed.

Plant a little seed and nature grows. Niagara falls and the pyramids, Everything you believed in as kids loving rainbows after it rains. There's enough miracles here to blow your brains.

• Locked thread