Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It feels good to be a gangster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

YeahTubaMike posted:

are you a robot, a finn, or a finnish robot

I will shoot you with my gun for calling me a 'Finn'. And I will hold said gun in a very gangster manner, i.e. sideways. You are a dead man now, forums poster YeahTubaMike.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

YeahTubaMike posted:

i'm very sorry you have a monotonously unplaceable accent and i am a stupid american (i am also not a man :ssh: )

Correction: you are a dead individual. However, I decided to obliterate not by shooting you, since it would be impossible for me to accomplish from where I am located at the moment, but by re-recording the song again with my natural accent, which I will do tomorrow. Be prepared, person. You have brought this on yourself by your own insolence.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paladinus posted:

Correction: you are a dead individual. However, I decided to obliterate not by shooting you, since it would be impossible for me to accomplish from where I am located at the moment, but by re-recording the song again with my natural accent, which I will do tomorrow. Be prepared, person. You have brought this on yourself by your own insolence.

As I promised, a definitive proof I am not a Finn. I think one verse is enough to clear up all rumours.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I might record the rest of the song tomorrow if I have nothing better to do, like drinking swamp vodka in sauna.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Here, full version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
OP, where is my lovely beanie baby?

• Locked thread