Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Instrumental: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BziYfunRaV1tZjE0bk5Qc0tnNzg

Before genesplicer gets angry about :filez:, I made the MP3 myself for you to use.

SO LET'S KARAOKE! I don't really know the words or the flow of this song but other goons told me this would be a good idea. Here is my attempt. It's probably funnier if you try to do it from memory or reading the lyrics like actual karaoke.

e: gently caress youtube copyright
Download/stream the hottest MP3 of the year here
Tindeck link for even gayer copyright reasons

The prize for best/funniest cover is this limited edition mint condition Nooner plush toy! You must have plat so I can find out how to mail it to you.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 02:44 on May 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

fyodor posted:

hhaha youtube merked your video G

Only for you heathens not in the US. Click the MP3 link below the youtube video for a streamable google drive link.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Here's a soundcloud link https://soundcloud.com/sa-windows98/the-worst-cover-ever-made

e; LOL already gone

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

loving FINE heres a tindeck

http://tindeck.com/listen/uwesa

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

spacetoaster posted:

I'm going to do a drive by later with this blasting.

:jihad:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

So posh

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Ahundredbux posted:

win98 are you a small child

I'm 12

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

havax posted:

next time you should pick a song that requires talent

and of course, don't try to sing an example

I think you may be missing the point of this thread on this here comedy forum of ours

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

havax posted:

then stop taking it so loving seriously

wait

what?

btw u sound like a girl, but that's okay.

Chill out dude

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Paladinus posted:

As I promised, a definitive proof I am not a Finn. I think one verse is enough to clear up all rumours.

:laffo:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

MG3 posted:

I have a microphone but how do you get the backing track to sync with your vocals?

Just record your vocals in audacity while listening to the instrumental.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

MG3 posted:

I meant how do you combine the two so its not just a recording of my voice.

I suck at computers for the most part lol.

Open the track in Audacity. make sure your mic input is set properly. Hit the record button. It will automatically create a new track and also play the instrumentals at the same time. When you are done just hit Stop and export the audio.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

If you have headphones it may be a good idea to plug them in so the audio from your speakers doesn't bleed into the microphone. Or just listen quietly.

e: Also make sure you have the mp3 encoder installed for Audacity. It's basically a few clicks to install and it'll do it automatically. This will let you export in MP3. When you export the Export To window will pop up where you can name the file. Make sure you set the quality of the export to 320kbps (Insane) or at least 256kbps. Otherwise you can export in WAV which will be a huge file but I think Tindeck doesn't care about the file type and size.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 00:50 on May 20, 2016

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Because reading 3 verses into your microphone is hard work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Idk still in my living room I guess

• Locked thread