Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am fighting a losing battle against.. socks.

I am married, I used to live a happy life, long ago, my life was great, it still is - the times I can remember the past... But now. I am at war.
At war with SOCKS. Finding socks has become a war, a scavanger hunt, a lost cause. And if you think finding socks are bad?
Try finding a matching pair of socks without drool. To begin with it started rather subtle, small signs..
Maybe a sock was shifted abit, under the bed beside the other sock perhaps.. small things you wouldn't' normaly notice too much..
Then it was the washing machine.. maybe a sock would hide inside pants, other things, or even inside another sock (sock cannibalism, just goes so show how hosed up they are).. just so that when they suddenly started to dissappear COMPLETELY you would look for hours through your washed clothes in vain trying to find them, lulling you into a safe security "we are here somewhere"..
Well, let me tell you something: THEY ARE NOT.

Worse yet is that the socks now have allied themselves with the dog. It's become open warfare... The dog will find socks, throw them kamikaze style at your feet, hide them behind sofa's in preperation for what I can only asume is a grand assault and ambush.

What I am trying to say is:

I need help. Someone. Please.
Tell our parents we love them.
Help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Thanks for the advice Misty mountaintop. I've tried a few of your tactics. While I appriciate the teachings of Sock Tzu, I fear that I am facing a far greater enemy than anyone could imagine.

Here is what happend:

1) Infiltration:
I bought a pair of Hello Kitty Socks for my son (don't ask), carefuly groomed them to become spies/double agents. I figured Hello Kitty was a good choise, inconspicuous, cute innocent. Two hours go by, nothing.. Third hour.. socks gone, next day.. they show up with slime and several holes in them.. Not even Hello Kitty is safe from these terrorist socks.

2) Double Agent:
No socks ever return, unless mauled to death.

3) Subterfuge:
This did not end well. I rather not talk about it. *looks around franticaly for dog with a big bone*

4)
I've made myself a pillow fort... But I am worried. One of the pillow covers/sheet are gone. I think they may be plotting with the socks. I am scared.

5) You are loving legendary misty.

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread