Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
This poll is closed.
Goku 59 31.38%
Luffy 15 7.98%
Ichigo 10 5.32%
Rina, from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 104 55.32%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I voted for Ichigo because I got really pissed at OP's pessimism in the thread topic.

We'll get to 3000 pages, goddammit.:smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have bought my first (and probably last) anime figurine. I figured, I was at an anime convention anyway, might as well dig a little bit deeper into the rabbit hole. Got it for 25 bucks, which while still more than it's worth, I found other vendors selling the same figure for $55. So...whatever! Satsuki is cool.

Snagged another gunpla for my growing collection. Good times, no regrets on either purchase.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Space Flower posted:

Good purchase, though $25 isn't much of a rabbit hole at all.

I didn't mean the price tag. I just never thought I'd ever buy a figurine, honestly. Sure, gunpla is only a few degrees separated from figurines, but at the end of the day I've managed to go a long rear end time without buying an anime lady to put on my desk.

Plenty of posters, gadgets, art books, book bags, and other random anime knick knacks, but I never took the plunge on a figurine. The price tag helped move me along on the decision, though. I lucked out with the vendor I met.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Colonel posted:

season 3 of big o becomes a reality but only in a crossover with senran kagura where instead of a giant robot roger calls his heavy gauntlet punching ninja friend

So long as there is a jackhammer punch involved in combat I think I can settle for this.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"How bad could this seemingly normal doujinshi be," Shinjobi thought to himself. "I bet they're just exagerrating."

Shinjobi would learn his lesson the hard way. And regret.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
online manga readers are the devil. it's like you can marathon into infinity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

DoubleDonut posted:

a really big picture of Kyouko from Rival Schools

hey man