Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunky
Aug 29, 2004

internet people are weird. i hope i never meet one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

penis man posted:

can u coles notes these mysteries alex because i am like lol and "heh"and other things currently as k8 gets pregnant by u and chump's comeptiting sperms

:-D DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

my sperm is like brolly; its power is maximum

here are your coles notes:

coles notes for Eleusinian Mysteries posted:

The Eleusinian Mysteries (Greek: Ἐλευσίνια Μυστήρια) were initiations held every year for the cult of Demeter and Persephone based at Eleusis in ancient Greece. They are the "most famous of the secret religious rites of ancient Greece".[1]It is thought that their basis was an old agrarian cult which probably goes back to the Mycenean period (c. 1600 – 1100 BC)[2] and it is believed that the cult of Demeter was established in 1500 BC.[3] The mysteries represented the myth of the abduction of Persephone from her mother Demeter by the king of the underworld Hades, in a cycle with three phases, the "descent" (loss), the "search" and the "ascent", with the main theme the "ascent" of Persephone and the reunion with her mother.It was a major festival during the Hellenic era, and later spread to Rome.[4] The name of the town, Eleusís, seems to be Pre-Greek and it is probably a counterpart with Elysium and the goddess Eileithyia.[5]

The rites, ceremonies, and beliefs were kept secret and consistently preserved from antiquity. The initiated believed that they would have a reward in the afterlife.[6] There are many paintings and pieces of pottery that depict various aspects of the Mysteries. Since the Mysteries involved visions and conjuring of an afterlife, some scholars believe that the power and longevity of the Eleusinian Mysteries came from psychedelic drugs.[7]

there's the important points in bold

what do u think about it? i want to know alex daredevil levert thinks about this obscure topic

it's about predicting the future, alex

a whole cult and song and dance about predicting the future and taking drugs

predicting the future with a whole lot of drugs --prognostication, TCC style

do u want to predict the future?

That Robot fucked around with this message at 03:17 on May 19, 2016

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

l0wt4x posted:

jumble of letters that don't seem related to any kind of language

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lowtax is so high that he banned himself! Who will command the forums now?

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
hey man

i have a patreon somewhere thats easily findable and i also dont enjoy texas as much as you and am comfortable in an island location eating and living cheap

if you could help me facilitate this so i dont have to gently caress lowtax's irl up with a server confiscation or some other insane international interpol warrant id be really happy

also ur whole story is gay and it doesnt work like that in project ego weboth kno u gotta fly before u die

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lowtax i love these forums and I would to support you and your family cause I think yall are good and respectable people. buying stuff like avs and stuff would be great.

unfortunately, i keep having problems with some peeps on these boards, like right now some mods are jerking me around in the political forum because they don't like seeing actual facts, it's so dishonest, they are deleting my posts and editing them and removing my content and frankly, it's the content that the posters produce which make this site valuable to you richard.

not cool mang. with all due respect, i don think it's right to let your mod team bully fresh content creators because they don't like their views. i've been harassed for having traditional views on gender in DnD and for criticizing alan greenspan in the election forum. ridonkeylous

i like and follow rules because i'm an old man but they are just jerking around with mod abilities and it's unacceptable for a site of this quality, IMHO

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 03:24 on May 19, 2016

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Lowtax I want you to watch this video, it has a very important message about drug use that I want you to take in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9utLOSBzCiw

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

Come on folks, buy more poo poo already, I really need a hit (of drugs (the drugs that I do))!!!

Seriously, just ask for money again. We didn't let you down last time.

Love,
Vitalis

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Fun Shoe

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Lowtax i love these forums and I would to support you and your family cause I think yall are good and respectable people. buying stuff like avs and stuff would be great.

unfortunately, i keep having problems with some peeps on these boards, like right now some mods are jerking me around in the political forum because they don't like seeing actual facts, it's so dishonest, they are deleting my posts and editing them and removing my content and frankly, it's the content that the posters produce which make this site valuable to you richard.

not cool mang. with all due respect, i don think it's right to let your mod team bully fresh content creators because they don't like their views. i've been harassed for having traditional views on gender in DnD and for criticizing alan greenspan in the election forum. ridonkeylous

i like and follow rules because i'm an old man but they are just jerking around with mod abilities and it's unacceptable for a site of this quality, IMHO

Commie NedFlanders is right, as usual. We aren't treated respectfully in those political forums because they don't understand the concept of Political Revolution.

Love,
Vitalis

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

edit - sorry thats a commie nedflanders post carry on with the infiniprobe

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Much love for Lowtax, I sense that he is a decent man (i don't know him personally because lowtax would probably run away from me if he saw me personally because i'm a terrifying monster IRL), and I've enjoyed these forums a lot. However, let's be real. If he's going to make a living based on purchases and ad revenue from content creators then he should probably have some basic level of respect for the people who create the wealth his family lives off of.

This site has always been the best because of it's higher standard of rules and regulations, but this kind of arbitrary mod bullying just reeks . If you're gonna do a thing, do it right man.

Lowtax love ya man, it's not really a huge deal but I enjoy having a nice, stable place with clearly stated rules and standards to post in when I have free time, and I hate to see this place fall apart. Just saying, from one dude to another.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Fun Shoe

Much love for Lowtax, I sense that he is a decent man (i don't know him personally because lowtax would probably run away from me if he saw me personally because i'm a terrifying monster IRL), and I've enjoyed these forums a lot. However, let's be real. If he's going to make a living based on purchases and ad revenue from content creators then he should probably have some basic level of respect for the people who create the wealth his family lives off of.

This site has always been the best because of it's higher standard of rules and regulations, but this kind of arbitrary mod bullying just reeks . If you're gonna do a thing, do it right man.

Lowtax love ya man, it's not really a huge deal but I enjoy having a nice, stable place with clearly stated rules and standards to post in when I have free time, and I hate to see this place fall apart. Just saying, from one dude to another.

Mods?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i understand, when moderating a forum, it's important for people to sometimes take decisive action and delete things which are deemed to be harmful, criminally offensive, illegal, dangerous, or otherwise in such bad taste that such measures are necessary. i respect the work of our mods who have to sift through the garbage and keep this place good. but come on guys, don't let it just be about personal vendettas.

i said if there's anything i post in there that's not allowed to let me know and i'll fix it, but that's not good enough.

this is the highly offensive content that was deleted multiple times without explanation

:frogsiren: :nms:

okay enough slap fighting, it's time to get real

clearly what we have here is a case of the same ol same ol

Sanders Confronting Greenspan in 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJaW32ZTyKE

Greenspan after the economy collapsed in 2008:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsEOqJhe8cQ

Greenspan admits the very basic fundamentals of how he views the world was WRONG, and it's the same kind of economic thinking that is championed by neoliberal

Stubborn liberals are going to keep ignoring the guy that keeps being vindicated and proven right, and keep siding the the woman who is backed by Kissinger, Greenspan, Goldman Sachs, etc.

Liberals have no idea how the economy works, they're playing team sports politics and identity politics and not realizing they are dooming millions of real people with children to economic hardship for decades by continuing this bullshit trend, also ignoring people who are SCREAMING that a failure of the Left to address the problem WILL RESULT IN A RISE OF FASCISM and then acting utterly shocked when Trump keeps ascending and ascending and ascending.

Do your drat homework, learn some stuff, stop trying to just zing people and actually educate yourself, i don't mind helping if people are willing to be respectful or cordial about it but come on. everyone is so heated about their candidate that they just go blind to anything else.

SMDH

i don't want you to get seal team 6 breaking down your door because i cracked the da vinci code on your forums richard. please help meeeeee

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
If I donate again does my current donator tag-thing upgrade, or do I get a second one?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Node posted:

If I donate again does my current donator tag-thing upgrade, or do I get a second one?
it upgrades

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

RVWinkle posted:

Lowtax is so high that he banned himself! Who will command the forums now?

I believe Lady Ambien acts as regent until Lauren is old enough to take the throne. That's assuming Lowtax made the change to primogeniture. If he's still using gavelkind then the subforums all get split into three new forums, and war is almost inevitable.

epsilon-6
Dec 25, 2002
Lowtax insists on not getting a lucrative job at game spy and I do not understand

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Now that the forums are dead could you go back to an off the shelf forum software that costs less to maintain and host?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

hayden. posted:

Now that the forums are dead could you go back to an off the shelf forum software that costs less to maintain and host?

That gt-r doesnt pay for itself, bub

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Lowtax posted:

Come on folks, buy more poo poo already, I really need a hit (of drugs (the drugs that I do))!!!

Wherever you go, you cannot escape the watchful eyes of Hangly Man

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
lowtax will you please hurry up and convert the money into business capital for expansion

King Diamond
Dec 26, 2005
Just bought an avatar today after 11 years of not having one i love you enjoy the druggs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

King Diamond posted:

Just bought an avatar today after 11 years of not having one i love you enjoy the druggs
you went 11 years with the name King Diamond and just bought a King Diamond av today

what kind of person are you?

King Diamond
Dec 26, 2005

symbolic posted:

you went 11 years with the name King Diamond and just bought a King Diamond av today

what kind of person are you?

yes
the kind who has been living without a credit card

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something

Mange Mite posted:

That gt-r doesnt pay for itself, bub

Wow you weren't joking, Lowtax has a GT-R (or someone pretending to be him spends a lot of effort faking it).

quote:

I've been driving when there was literally nobody on the road, and was hitting 155.

Everyone please shitpost more so Lowtax can afford his speeding tickets

hayden. fucked around with this message at 05:26 on May 19, 2016

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

hayden. posted:

Lowtax has a GT-R (or someone pretending to be him spends a lot of effort faking it).

It's me, I'm the pseudoTax faking that he owns a GT-R gotcha fucker OWNED ha ha it's the perfect joke

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrhuaj540Aw

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Drugs are bad.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Fansy posted:

lowtax will you please hurry up and convert the money into business capital for expansion

I don't think I'm gonna buy the somethingawful expansion. The base game is enough for me.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Lowtax, who sold you those drugs?

Was it this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-WnT7bXeb0

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Whenever I need drug money I just drag a tarp, some bungee cords, and a couple pallets down to the end of my parents driveway and tweet that the "Happy Endings Kissing Booth" is open for business.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

bunky posted:

internet people are weird. i hope i never meet one

i thought u were my girlfriend 😒

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sell me things
!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Lowtax have you considered going on Shark Tank? With the help of that broad from QVC I think this website could really go places!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
How many copies of swap.avi are available?

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
can I pay for forum upgrades and custom titles directly with drugs? I can steal some pain meds from my grandma and send them to you lowtax, I don't have a credit card anymore.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I ain't gonna buy an av, but I hope one day to anger someone enough that they'll buy me one.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Platinum Upgrades? I SMOKED THE PLATINUM UPGRADES!

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Iron Prince posted:

i thought u were my girlfriend 😒

just on the internet, jeez

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
How long till the credit card companies take away the crazy man's credit card so he cant post here anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer
Get help, Lowtax. You don't want to end up like this.

• Locked thread