Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I did not read the OP but I bought this rad dog as an AV two days ago so please dont use my CC info to doxx me, Richard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Awful and getting worse

I think that if a guy with your experience and history in running this site were to write a bit of a creative cover letter to some mid-sized local company you could land yourself a pretty cushy job as a community/interactive platform analyst/developer/advisor with relative ease and pull in a pretty decent wage by just telling people what you know about administrating and developing web services.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Like, go to a mid sized whatever electrical company or what have you in your general area and tell them you've had 10 years experience in building and maintianing user bases and brand loyalty for a 100.000 user demopgrahic, show them some loyalty/recurrence data and tell them that you've been in charge of all this coupled with a full fledged online shopping/system with X revenue pr year and a staff of Y, and they'd hire your rear end for a high 5, low 6 figure salary on the spot to help them "engage with customers in new and exciting ways" via. a freaking electricity app or whatever.

• Locked thread