Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
Standiford Field, Louisville Regional Airport (SDF)

This is a airport i visit frequently, although not usually while crying. At this particular occassion, i had just returned from a trip to beautiful Costa Rica during the winter months in February. February in Costa Rica is very nice and it is a nice country but im not reviewing Costa Rica im reviewing SDF. When the plane landed at the gate i began to lament that it seemed the airport put a much larger priority on the UPS planes and their traffic as the packages had a larger and nicer terminal than the people. I began to wail and catterwhal about this to anyone who would listen but got nothing but the cold shoulder. Southern belles and men in linen suits alike did nothing but ignore me, and the staff were no better. Rude and impolite all around, so much for Southern Hospitality (TM)! After I gathered my bags and things and went outside i was even more thoroughly depressed by the weather and by the terrible smell at arriving flights pickup that im pretty sure was pee. A thoroughly miserable experiance all around and not a friendly or good place for an airport cry.

Score:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread