Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Shannon Airport

When I was a teenager I came though this airport on a school trip to France. When we got to the waiting area the fumes of liquor brought tears to my eyes, but I can't really count that as real crying. Turns out the U.S. Army was using the airport as a layover before going back to Vegas or somewhere near there. They were allowed to hit the bar and duty free so a lot of us tried to shimmy up to them at the bar and pay to have them put a half a naggin or so in our coke/fanta/lilt/etc. I was having trouble convincing some fuckhead and the other classmates were laughing at me so I went off to the bathroom to cry in. The bathroom itself was very clean and quiet, so I had a good cry in there. After I was done I made another attempt where in exchange I'd his listen to his attempt at Irish accents. I cried laughing at each one and got an empty naggin in the face in return.

When I came to I had a really good cry from the pain, whereas the army guys had already boarded their flight after emptying the duty free of all liquor.

Overall, a very good airport for authentic crying, and very good facilities to cry in, in discreet, or in public. The echo in the terminal was amazing.

Score:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread