Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

I was JUST going to make a thread about this only making GBS threads my pants in the airport instead of crying!

u r approaching i pick my nails for life and now my hands is hosed up levels of triggered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
y wuld u cry in an airport when u can get drunk and walk on the luggage carosel and get strip searched for fun because they pull ppl off every group of flights for a mandatory search and they profile and etc etc o u dont believe me or the other ppl that have experienced this? better lie about the whole thing on ur darknet blog or wat the gently caress ever

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

when i walk by someone crying in the airport i feel so good because im like welp i have a lovely seat and terrible gas but at least im not on the verge of a mental breakdown!!!!

then i get real drunk at the bar and pick a fight with the overweight woman at the ticket counter

u have issues

i just leave big buds of weed in my backpack and come back from buying 50 dollar 7 piece sushi meals to an unhappy blondette scowling at me after she spent 10 minutes n the bathroom cleaning out EVERY TRACE OF THE NARCOTICS THAT WILL SEND US TO PRISON FOREVER

she had no issues during a drunk triggering to send me to said hell prison so she could gently caress some tall handsome boy tho

• Locked thread