Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Technically it was my eyes watering, but there was only one place in the entire Manila airport that allowed smoking at 5am, and every person in the entire Manila airport was in that one place. Schipol's smoking rooms are relatively nice and well ventilated. CDG's were all closed last time I was there. The previous few times they were open, they could be described as a tiny box full of hot gas and people smells. Nagoya's were identical in size, but vented and crystal clear in a way I can only assume the Japanese would bother with. I remember when you could smoke at LAX, they had a nice outdoorsy park that felt kind of like a nature museum display. Oh yeah, Vegas, it's like someone took about 1000 square feet of nickel slot floorspace and crushed it into a 100 square foot box. Vienna either has or had pretty rough ones too - like two, maybe three phone booths in size, half dozen people.

Smoking sucks and sucks even more in airports. I don't think I've cried but have been close while following unspecific or outdated signs for a few hours between flights.

SLOSifl fucked around with this message at 22:15 on May 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread