Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
San Francisco International Airport - I was dumped and then had a wedding to fly to the next day - it was a really fun wedding and I was quite distracted by the festivities. Soon it became Sunday, the day I return, and my ride dropped me off at the airport really early so I had a lot of hours of isolation to ponder my situation. The full weight of what had happened really hit me while I was waiting in the terminal and I definitely got teary-eyed and weepy. I wasn't full on sobbing or anything but I was pretty sad, like listening to bright eyes and eating comfort food sad. No one said anything to me and the burger place worker didn't deign to comment on the obvious cry for help I was making with my burger order.

Score:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Well I know where gooncon 2016 is being hosted.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Stockton International Airport seems a nice central place that everyone seems to stop by and shed a few tears. I think it'd be great.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Let's say August 27 at 5:30 pm PST - be there.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

You'll know me because you'll see someone and think.... yeah that guy looks like a Jeffrey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Biomute posted:

Did you work at the airport? If not I'm not sure if this is relevant for the Crying @ the airport MEGATHREAD.
He might live at the airport, or require an airport to get between work and home. We're open minded here.

• Locked thread