Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
It's great to see so many awesome reviews of crying in Northern California airports. It's a really under appreciated airport crying location. My own experience at Sacramento International Airport is a little different, but really illustrates the benefits of crying in Norcal's fine airports. My wife and I got married at the Sacramento airport, and the day was better than I could ever imagine. Everyone dreams of the perfect airport wedding, and I can say with confidence that my Sacramento International Airport wedding lived up to the hype. I'm not ashamed to admit that when I saw my wife get her boarding checked and proceed through security to meet me at the altar on the other side I wept with joy. I mean, I really broke down blubbering, but the TSA agent who performed the ceremony was really nice about it. All in all a wonderful day and a really great crying experience.

We spent our honeymoon at Atlanta International Airport and shared many great cries, but that's another story.

Score:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread