Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

negativeneil
Jul 8, 2000

"Personally, I think he's done a great job of being down to earth so far."
where do you guys get your cables from? I keep seeing these nice braided motherboard cables but I never seem to figure out where to buy them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

negativeneil
Jul 8, 2000

"Personally, I think he's done a great job of being down to earth so far."
I've been running an ncase M1 for the last few years with dual 120mm fans pulling from the bottom right onto the GPU. I just bought a RTX 4070S with 2 large fans of its own and I'm starting to wonder if this is a good idea? There's a very small gap between the Noctua case fans and the GPU fans. Would I be better off just taking out the case fans and letting the GPU fans do their thing?