Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

If anyone is interested, got my xproto build done, probably the most difficult PC build I have ever completed. Was fun but challenging, mostly due to tight spaces and everything having to be installed/connected in a rather specific order. Had a few occasions where I had to disassemble a good amount of the build to move a wire or change a small thing. Has a different gfx card in it now as the gigabyte one was defective and have an asus one now, but pretty minor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Gucci Loafers posted:

Is there a SFF-PC that is specifically made for just air cooling? Like a i7 or AMD Equivalent and supports large 2-slot cards?

Xproto? :)