Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Mini pc. Mini scissors. Mini screwdriver.
Living the mini life to the max (min)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Maybe we just need another standard...

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

By a strange coincidence, I was posting about my favourite Lian Li case just the other day.
Xbox 360 case. It was amazing. So quiet (especially once I'd modded the dvd drive out of existence), so pretty (for the time, compared to the standard case)

https://www.bit-tech.net/previews/tech/cases/first-look-lian-li-xb01-xbox-360-case/1/

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

GarTheConquer posted:

Edit: MSI Afterburner in too tiny on 4K TV so I've just been using NZXT CAM but it has no graph/history. Can anyone suggest a program that has a comparable time/temp graph to Afterburner?

I was pissed off by that too, but there's a UI scaling slider. Under settings, click the tab arrows along to the far right until User Interface, and then for me it was hidden down at the bottom and I had to scroll down to see it. It's below the transparency setting at the very bottom.
150% and I can see it from the couch fine now

(but yeah, WHInfo is great too. I tend to use both)