Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KS
Jun 10, 2003
Outrageous Lumpwad
I've built my PCs forever, but the Corsair One is looking attractive. The price premium is relatively low for the i160 -- I get to $3200 for the same components in an NZXT H200 -- and the vertical form factor means I can shove it behind the monitor on my smallish desk.

I'd still rather get a Z390 chipset and not have to immediately upgrade the SSD, though. Are there any cool cases I should take a close look at before I give up and order? I'd want a 9700 or 9900, 2080 TI, and as close to dead silence and maintenance free operation as possible, in an SFF.

I can't believe I'm considering pre-built. Feels dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU