Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Oh neat, a SFF thread. I've done a few builds in SG07, SG08, and BitFenix Prodigy over the last several years and mITX is the only form factor I'll deal with anymore for PCs. It was a fun challenge figuring out what the absolute largest and most powerful I could cram into a shoebox was. I'll try to dig up some pics from the old parts picking threads. If I ever get around to another build, I've got my eye on the Node 202. For now I'm out on PC gaming for a bit though.

Also the Prodigy was the biggest disappointment ever. What a waste of money that was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

beepsandboops posted:

even my Prodigy seems like overkill.
It absolutely is.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

That seems like an awful lot of money for a GTX 970, given the current GPU landscape. At that price point, I'd probably be looking at the GTX 1060 this week.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Coredump posted:

If you can't wait shopping for parts used in sa-mart had treated me well for the past several years.
Yep. I imagine a used 970 should run around $200 shipping at this point.