Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khorne
May 1, 2002
Looks like development started more than 19 years ago judging by the graphics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

CoffeeBooze posted:

Is it just me, or does this look like a dinosaur wearing a hat with antlers getting ready to dunk on some chump of a goatman?

I cant tell if this game is a serious game for serious people with serious brain problems who dont realize how bad all their art is, or maybe its developed by some people who are in on the joke and just want to have a good time. I think Ill wait for the f2p release to find out.
The player models and monsters actually own in a weird way, just like that image, but the backgrounds/maps are atrocious. Just look at this image in the op and ask yourself, if you don't get a headache just trying to look at it, "why is this so visually cluttered"

There is more focus on the bizarrely sharpened textures than there is on what's actually going on, and the very boundaries of it are completely unclear. Like where you can you walk and where can't you, why is the terrain more focused than the actual players/mobs, how the hell are you supposed to read text, and what is going on in the right side of the image? I am big on gameplay over graphics and like all kinds of games with lovely graphics and flawed stuff but come on.

No one who cares about their game could reasonably take that screenshot/concept art and think "this is something I should definitely not change, and I better release this to the public".

Khorne fucked around with this message at 07:21 on May 21, 2016

• Locked thread