Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Christopher posted:

I love how they fully expect no females to be founders.

I am an actual girl on UO giev me itams

Wonder what would happen to me if I mentioned this - I'm a woman who thinks the male-only titles are lovely and off-putting - on the steam forums for a full-loot PvP hardkkore game? I wonder if I could collect ten violence / rape threats in an hour?

I'm tempted to make that post.

Game looks awful, full-loot PvP is stupid, and it looks like they decided to let their powergaming whales start p(l)aying 2+ years ago so they can be sure to win any encounter with a new player. At least they know their niche market.

Thursday Next fucked around with this message at 00:13 on May 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Christopher posted:

Honestly Princess, Duchess, and Baroness would possibly be equally as offensive.

What? I wouldn't be asking for replacement to Princess etc. Just an option for both, depending on what gender you select. That's kind of the whole idea behind equality - let's all play.

If I cared about this game, which I don't.

• Locked thread