Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

fadam posted:

Should I wait until level 20 to swap my guys' classes around?

wait until level 20 to use the master seals but use the heart/etc seals whenever you feel like it

my little brother did a playthrough where he changed every single one of his characters into mechanists so he could use Duplicate on all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Iy depends in the unit imho. I gave uh, armor girl a master seal at level 18. Sorry. Moxu i waited for level 20 tho because of her insane stat growth

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I bought the 1st dlc map pack but all of them are crap i dint want except for anna oops

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I love Anna

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I only bought the Anna dlc map, because the DLC maps generally aren't very good it seems

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

no they will not posted:

dude... the 3DS is portable

nah.... haha. doubt it

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I actually dont know too much about this one going in to it, aside from the two families thing. Looking forward to some good gaming

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to turn severa into a pegasus knight then class change to kishi knihgt anD give her the double exp item and then the great lord seal i got from anna. aNd breed her with xander

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm going to turn severa into a pegasus knight then class change to kishi knihgt anD give her the double exp item and then the great lord seal i got from anna. aNd breed her with xander

I have a bunch f notes on my phone like this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tfw u spend an hour on a map and one of your best units dies to the boss because u didn't see counter magic skill oops

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

no they will not posted:

Birthright and Conquest are out tomorrow I mean. Revelations is out in like... June

Which one is for FE noobs like me?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pumprag posted:

Which one is for FE noobs like me?

brithright is the easier one where you can grind and get more money. conquest is the harder one. bye

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

brithright is the easier one where you can grind and get more money. conquest is the harder one. bye

thank you and also goodnight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Revelations seems to be like a weird romhack which is kind of cool. I haven't played it myself yet though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

conquest is really good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

conquest is really good.

It will probably end up being a goty for me. I really loved conquest

Dec 26, 2012

fadam posted:

Should I wait until level 20 to swap my guys' classes around?

17-20 is a good sweet spot depending on the character and if they're lagging performance-wise

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought revelations because I've gotta a hella long trip to and from vacation this weekend and I'm almost done with birthright. I'm going to try playing it on lunatic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't beat Camilla and it's starting to piss me off.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok phew I beat it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

shoot her with arrows

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just did something I haven't done in fire emblem in like 10 years, let someone die on a map and then save anyway :stonk:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I just did something I haven't done in fire emblem in like 10 years, let someone die on a map and then save anyway :stonk:

i let iago die but t was on accident and i didn't want to reload after the fact because ti was on the boss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i let iago die but t was on accident and i didn't want to reload after the fact because ti was on the boss

Mine was on like the second turn of the map and it was a spear master girl I had been using most of the game who hadn't gotten +SPD in about 10 levels and kinda sucked anyway. Die stupid b*tch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Two levels left in birthright, but if pair up corrin and kana and hinoka and her husband they could solo most of every level. Swordmaster Corrin has such high speed and evade that everybody has single digit hit % and I can just leave her in the middle of the map with the venge katana and advantage and one shot counter everybody in the game, including bosses

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i let people die all the time because the characters are mostly boring

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

i let people die all the time because the characters are mostly boring

the only important part about a character is their stat growth and their skill potential, all FE games have extremely bad stories. but don't let too many people die because then you'll be stuck

Soral
May 30, 2009

you can just recruit infinite guys from the castle invasion thing though so youll never be stuck

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Soral posted:

you can just recruit infinite guys from the castle invasion thing though so youll never be stuck

that'S lame bro

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there's a million other fe games u can't do that in either.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
beat birthright. im on too conquest

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

beat birthright. im on too conquest

I let another person die but I'm on the last chapter of birthright

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well I'm gonna redo chapter 25 because I beat it in one move to see if it would work and it does. Swordmaster corrin is ridiculous

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
has any1 done birthright on lunatic? hows that compared to conquest?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
btw, i got this finally. i got both paths but im playing nohr first. its the best fire emblem yet, i let a couple of characters die but i'll probably play through it a few times anyway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

has any1 done birthright on lunatic? hows that compared to conquest?

Birthright hard was easier than Conquest Normal for me, i think there was about a 15 chapter stretch in the middle of the game where I was clearing them on my first try (and the only grinding I did was online castles to push a relationship to marriage in between chapters).

I started a lunatic game over the weekend but I couldn't get past Chapter 2 because I'm actually really really bad at fire emblem games despite liking them a lot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat birthright but i lost about 10 units on the last chapter because idgaf

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the right to birth.

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

Birthright hard was easier than Conquest Normal for me, i think there was about a 15 chapter stretch in the middle of the game where I was clearing them on my first try (and the only grinding I did was online castles to push a relationship to marriage in between chapters).

I started a lunatic game over the weekend but I couldn't get past Chapter 2 because I'm actually really really bad at fire emblem games despite liking them a lot

lunatic in awakening was nasty, idk about this one. probably dont feel too bad about not getting far though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

lunatic in awakening was nasty, idk about this one. probably dont feel too bad about not getting far though

I'm gonna start over and try Lunatic Casual as a way to make it more beatable and still a different level of challenge. I've also heard that revelations balance is all messed up so I may have to drop it at some point but I'd like to at least try.

• Locked thread