Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

My father in law has a DC2, he got it with I think 30-something thousand miles on it. His son must have been the perfect age for The Fast And The Furious, because he has a Prelude with a body kit he built for drag racing. They are thinking about putting a turbo on the DC2. I haven't managed to talk them out of it, but at least they won't use the original engine.

I thought the Corvette would ride pretty smooth with the magnetic suspension. Is it a programming thing that makes it hard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Spades posted:

Always feels like a waste to turbocharge a Type R - you get the feeling that they set the entire car up absolutely perfectly for its tires, suspension and brakes from the factory, moreso than any other performance car I've driven. But I can see why people do it - the car drives so well that maybe common logic would suggest more power would make it even better (it doesn't).

Yeah, I think my father in law was expecting more straight line speed than it actually has. I wouldn't mess with it myself, but he wants to and I'm pretty sure working on cars is how he bonds with his son. They'll probably get some cheap civic engine and turbocharge that.

• Locked thread