Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^
I drove everywhere with Endless ME20s. Not loud and bite is good enough for street.

A little dusty on track days, but what isn't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

Looks good.

Is there any way you can find a new cloth driver's seat that matches the door cards? I always love those Japanese market cloths like the Supra Recaros.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

Putting in a fixed bucket and a smaller steering wheel made a really big difference car control wise (the stock leather seats were like sitting on ice, and the stock wheel would make some autocross turns more or less impossible) for my hooptie (not my car but w/e):

:barf:

If I had something like OEM Recaro seats (a la EVO/Type Rs/STi/even the Mazda RX8 upper models/etc) it probably would've been better.

I guess I just love these because they are so period piece.

• Locked thread