Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Spades posted:

So I tried to look into it. At the local grey importer dealership, I was pretty much told to gently caress off because I couldn't possibly have the money to buy a Z06 at 27 years old, and that even if I could, I would have to buy it before I could test drive it anyway.

Please tell me that you've gone back there and done donuts in their forecourt, whilst giving them the finger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Spades posted:

A revision later and it feels about right, though I need to do some threshold braking to make sure it's still possible to reach up onto the pedal at the limit.

dont make fun of my cableties this helps

it really helps

There;s something marvelous about the latest piece of fine automotive engineering requiring a block of wood and cable-ties to work properly.

• Locked thread