Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

:stare:

Holy crap, that ITR is awesome don't ever sell it.

So was the Z07 suspected of having drugs in it, or did they think you were a drug dealer? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'd be paranoid every time I took it out of the garage :tinfoil:

Spades posted:

most of the Type Rs perform more or less the same with the exception of the hugely improved FD2.

The FD2 is an ugly sedan though :colbert:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Fortunately we are getting the new Civic Type R in the US. Unfortunately, it's a little too over-the-top looking for my tastes. I like the somewhat more subdued look of the two posted in this thread!

Just Googled it. Yeesh, way over the top and frankly disappointing.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Radiohead71 posted:

I'm really hoping and praying for the new, hot 2018 CR-Z, with a slightly de-tuned Civic Type-R engine (280 hp???) and say a conventional 8-sp automatic with flappy paddles (no fing CVTs!!!!). If they bring this out next year I will be the first to deposit/order one.

Is this wishful thinking or actually a rumor or something :allears:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

:captainpop:

drat, that would be the poo poo.

• Locked thread