Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Zombiepop posted:

Terrorists should really try to recruit more white people, they got +1 stealth.

Lot's of talented and experienced bombers out of work in Ireland, though I suppose they're aging these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

happyhippy posted:

There's an really easy way to make half the western world poo poo its pants in 5 seconds.

Shoot up a kid school bus and film it.

If the US watched 40 US kids being killed in the name of Allah or whatever, there would be school buses like the one in Dawn of the Dead remake within a month.

Well Hello FBI agents reading this post. I love what you guys do and fully support you in your hard jobs.

That said aside another theoretical way to cause terror would be bomb one of the busy TSA lines that are backed up in airports. I'd imagine during the holiday seasons you could get 100s of people with a few good shrapnel bombs lined with rat poison.

Thankfully terrorists are stupid happyhippy. So don't give them ideas.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
terrorists are so pedestrian :rolleyes:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Has Israel taken credit yet? Seems like the sort of thing they'd do.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Smash it Smash hit posted:

terrorists are so pedestrian :rolleyes:

I'm sure he took a cab to the airport.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Lot's of talented and experienced bombers out of work in Ireland, though I suppose they're aging these days.

They're not out of work. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/revealed-ira-bombs-killed-eight-british-soldiers-in-iraq-320004.html

They've been training other terrorists.

Also, Chechen guys have been helping out too.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Microwaves Mom posted:

Thankfully terrorists are stupid happyhippy. So don't give them ideas.

FOX NEWS ALERT!
And the police are looking for the mastermind of the attacks, a poster who posted X days/months ago from an unrelated country on a pay per view comedy website, happyhippy.
The suspect is white, bald, has glasses, 90's dress sense and is affiliated with an online George Lucas hate site called RedLetterMedia.
Obvious signs of communism and hatred for all things free.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yeah this is what I mean, also breivik is unemployed. White people knows how to kill. Like I could probably make a molotov and throw it at some lady from ma balcony and get away with it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hitlery

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
The pilot and co-pilot were both really named Mohammed? I thought that was a joke.

Lmao what were they expecting to happen?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

basically cups at starbucks in saudi arabia come with mohammed pre-printed on them

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

I guess Mohammed really was his co-pilot.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Two guys named Mohammed are flying a plane. One turns to the other and says, "god is the greatest" then they crash the plane into the ocean.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

The Brown Menace posted:

basically cups at starbucks in saudi arabia come with THE NAME mohammed pre-printed on them

be careful with your wording, my friend

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Germstore posted:

Don't want someone to explode the forums I guess.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Don't want someone to explode the forums I guess.

especially now that it's hosted in the cloud. that could gently caress up global weather patterns.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Super Ninja Fish posted:

The pilot and co-pilot were both really named Mohammed? I thought that was a joke.

Lmao what were they expecting to happen?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Germstore posted:

that was actually in the friends episode they never aired, where lisa kudrow has to sing a nasheed about pussycats or whatever because the guitar is a tool of the devil seducing virtuous men to whoremongering and drink

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

Malinois posted:

I guess Mohammed really was his co-pilot.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
EgyptAir: Images released of debris found in plane search

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36349882

The Aviation Herald said that smoke detectors had gone off in the toilet and the aircraft's electronics before the signal was lost.

It said it had received flight data filed through the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) from three independent channels.

It said the system showed that at 02:26 local time on Thursday (00:26 GMT) smoke was detected in the Airbus A320 toilet.

A minute later - at 00:27 GMT - there was an avionics alert indicating smoke in the bay below the cockpit that contains aircraft electronics and computers.

The last ACARS message was at 00:29 GMT, the air industry website said, and the contact with the plane was lost four minutes later at 02;33 local time.

A plane fire?

edit : just as I post this this comes out,

Search crews have located the data recorders for EgyptAir Flight 804 close to an area where human remains and debris from the crashed flight have been found, Egyptian government sources confirmed to CBS News.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/egyptair-flight-804-black-boxes-crashed-airplane-located-mediterranean-sea/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=24736959

Plane found.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I checked out the plane nerd discussion at Aviation Herald and the developing plane nerd consensus seems to be that it was most likely an electrical fire and less likely to be a bomb.

So maybe it's just a normal plane crash instead of being bombed or crashed deliberately or shot down or being stolen by aliens.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Plane lost again.

Egypt denied media reports Saturday that the black boxes from EgyptAir Flight 804 have been located by investigators seeking answers to what brought down the aircraft over the Mediterranean.

A senior official at the Egyptian Civil Aviation Ministry refuted the reports as did a spokesman for Egypt’s military who said he had no information to share on the retrieval of the black boxes, or cockpit voice and flight data recorders.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/21/sensors-indicated-smoke-in-front-egyptair-flight-before-crash-reports-say.html

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
any survivors?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Shaquin posted:

any survivors?

If it broke up at cruising altitude there won't be any survivors.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ivor Biggun posted:

If it broke up at cruising altitude there won't be any survivors.

Some may have had parachutes.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Darth123123 posted:

Some may have had parachutes.

also the seat backs are flotation devices

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jackyl posted:

also the seat backs are flotation devices

Exactly why I listen to those "water landing" instructions. poo poo is survivable IMO

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
They should just jump on a cloud imo

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
So French media are now saying that the pilot did speak to egyptian ATC for several minutes. I suppose if he came on saying hey guys there has been a massive explosion it ain't an innocent electrical fire Egypt wouldn't want to share that. Their tourism industry is already on it's last legs as it is.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Beep Street posted:

So French media are now saying that the pilot did speak to egyptian ATC for several minutes. I suppose if he came on saying hey guys there has been a massive explosion it ain't an innocent electrical fire Egypt wouldn't want to share that. Their tourism industry is already on it's last legs as it is.

The Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority has been known to make politically motivated findings before. Thre's no guarantee they've released all the information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990#ECAA_investigation_and_conclusion

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Beep Street posted:

Well, if it's only their planes catching on fire while flying sign me the hell up, hey gang I booked us tickets to.... Cairo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
We have to catch connections through Paris and Tel Aviv though. :(

• Locked thread