Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Decebal posted:

Why can't you smoke weed instead ? Being high is 200% better than being drunk, and there's no hangover.

Why not both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Decebal posted:

How can someone even get hooked on alcohol ? You have to drink so much! The hangovers themselves are a natural break on your drinking.

The horrible migraine the next day would make me not want to drink for several days.

It's like hearing that someone got addicted to huffing gasoline.

Not an alcoholic but you can get used to hangovers if you really want to.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Decebal posted:

That's the thing though, why got through all that work just for that alcohol "high" ? Being drunk is not my favorite feeling so I guess I never understood someone actually looking forward to it.

Alcohol is something you do when there's nothing better around. Like eating McDonald's if you're rally hungry and there's not a better option, but to say "I can't wait to get some McDonals" is so lame

Simple: alcohol makes you happy. If you believe that it reinforces the effect. Alcoholics are getting what they want.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

basement jihadist posted:

im serious, Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, loving some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

You know what makes gaming feel fresh and new? Marijuana

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
gently caress you probably already knew that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

basement jihadist posted:

yes unless i become THTG (too high to game)

Is this due to being too hosed up to perform simple mechanical actions or the common effect of marijuana to question whatever you are doing?

• Locked thread