Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I started watching in the summer of '07 and Kane was literally the first wrestler I ever marked out for. I didn't know poo poo about workrate, I watched infrequently enough that I couldn't really judge the quality of long-term storylines, but I knew that this scarred bald giant who shot fire was the coolest guy around

He went to the top rope and did a sick combat roll after hitting his diving lariat, so every time a big man had a match where they didn't go to the top rope or they just did a shoulder block or a splash or whatever, that was further proof that they were lame and that Kane was the best big man in the business

He was my favorite wrestler. Sylvain Grenier was my second favorite wrestler because he jumped really high for the chokeslam when Kane squashed him on a random Smackdown, and I appreciated him doing Kane a solid by making his finish look so strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread