Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Remember the girl who got a "tech" job at Yelp answering phones and somehow thought she could get by in San Francisco on minimum wage? In her own apartment? The one who got fired over a letter she wrote to her CEO? Remember all the people saying that it was a hard lesson to learn, but she'd be better off for it?

Seems like she really did learn her lesson, because she's decided to move to New York City to pursue a career in stand-up comedy. Well, at least she's thought the financial aspects th-

Talia Jane posted:

I got my tax returns back and it’s enough to book a room and a one-way ticket to New York, the city where I realized how little I had and how much I could have.

But wait, Talia, you-

Talia Jane posted:

People are telling me it’s too fast. It’s too big of a decision to make. There’s no safety net, no certainty. And that’s exactly why I’m doing it.

Didn't doing exactly that already work out terribly for her? This is somehow an even worse idea than the San Francisco move, which literally had her begging for money on the internet after she lost her job. What will this adventure bring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread