Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a lurker?
I AM a lurker
I AM NOT a lurker
View Results

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dear Lurkers, please post in this thread! You paid your :10bux: so exercise your fingers! What made you join in the first place, why have you not been posting? Come on now, we are all friends!

Just gonna post some gbs lurkers here from the currently browsing tab...as of 5/19/2016 at 8:49pm.

daguerreo There have been 0 posts made by daguerreo, an average of 0.00 posts per day, since registering on Mar 23, 2013. daguerreo claims to be a porpoise.

Dr. Wang There have been 436 posts made by Dr. Wang, an average of 0.12 posts per day, since registering on Mar 21, 2006. Dr. Wang claims to be a male.

Koala Food There have been 106 posts made by Koala Food, an average of 0.05 posts per day, since registering on Nov 16, 2010. Koala Food claims to be a female.

Gnome Lover There have been 62 posts made by Gnome Lover, an average of 0.01 posts per day, since registering on Aug 12, 2004. Gnome Lover claims to be a male.

Lafwanda There have been 1 posts made by Lafwanda, an average of 0.00 posts per day, since registering on May 28, 2014. Lafwanda claims to be a porpoise.

MasturbatingMonster There have been 108 posts made by MasturbatingMonster, an average of 0.04 posts per day, since registering on Feb 13, 2008. MasturbatingMonster claims to be a porpoise.

President Beep There have been 10 posts made by President Beep, an average of 0.00 posts per day, since registering on Apr 29, 2009. President Beep claims to be a male.

treu There have been 29 posts made by treu, an average of 0.02 posts per day, since registering on Feb 18, 2011. treu claims to be a porpoise.

Wintermutant There have been 768 posts made by Wintermutant, an average of 0.32 posts per day, since registering on Oct 2, 2009. Wintermutant claims to be a male.

ZZGundam There have been 4 posts made by ZZGundam, an average of 0.00 posts per day, since registering on Mar 20, 2009. ZZGundam claims to be a male.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cantaloupe posted:

nice callout thread rear end in a top hat

People paid their :10bux:, let then enjoy the privileges.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tectonis posted:

blatant ripoff of the lurker locker room, hope you enjoyed getting sued jerkhole.

There have been 101 posts made by Tectonis, an average of 0.05 posts per day, since registering on Sep 23, 2010. Tectonis claims to be a porpoise.

Welcome!!!!! What have you been up to for the past 5 years?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rasta_Al posted:

I massage mine until its nicely puffed but not quite a full bonner

There have been 2239 posts made by Rasta_Al, an average of 0.41 posts per day, since registering on Jul 14, 2001. Rasta_Al claims to be a male.

You could be doing better, buddy

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Bagarthach posted:

Why am I not in OP? I've been here over 11 years and have less than 500 posts dammit!

lurk more

e: haha kidding! Tell us about yourself!!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tectonis posted:

I am actually a dare parachute account setup when he joined the CIA. :ironicat:

You're better than this, Tectonis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Windows 98 posted: