Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
The fact that someone has posted a long intricate method of rerolling has told me everything I need to know about this game. This kind of poo poo is poisonous and I hope that anyone who gets whaled reevaluates their life on a fundamental level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

CrashCat posted:

Well the OP before that said they were pretty generous with the free premium currency and the first roll doesn't really matter that much? I get where you're coming from but if it's not one of those games where your first freebie is the only good character you're ever gonna get, then there's nothing to worry about
Every single time I've played these games someone assures me that they are "super generous with their venomous, abusive currency system". But this system of free to play is destroying what might have been a genuinely interesting game system and replacing it with abusive addictive slot machine trash. Don't support any more of this.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Verranicus posted:

If you're not strong willed enough not to spend real money then maybe you should just not play mobile games. Besides, if they didn't have cash shops to spear whales with the games would probably not even exist and those of us who don't blow entire paychecks on funbux wouldn't get to play at all. Seriously, calm down, it's not like anyone considers these real video games. They're time wasters you play for like 15-20 minutes a day on your lunch break or on the shitter.

I don't think its ethical or effective to design games that are maintained entirely by the weak will of people with addictive personalities.

• Locked thread