Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Muhammad did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
"Moslem" and "Muslim" are Islamophones.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
It is unfortunate that rather being an openminded woman who subscribes to progressive Islam that she is an antisemite instead.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

punk rebel ecks posted:

It is unfortunate that rather being an openminded woman who subscribes to progressive Islam, that she really hates Jews.

she's glad hitler left a few jews alive, that's progressive enough islam

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

ITT goons realize tweets can easily be altered to fit any desired angle

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Marta Velasquez posted:

I had the Moslem 3 but recently upgraded to a Muslim Edge, much better imho

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DoctorStrangelove posted:

OP Islam is a religion not a language, you cannot be an "Islamophone."

If you think about it all religions are languages to describe the infinite and indescribable

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mange Mite posted:

If you think about it all religions are languages to describe the infinite and indescribable

i'd rather not thanks tho

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Luckily, by picking 2 or 3 things she's tweeted in her entire life we can get a complete understanding of her psyche and make an informed judgement!

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Mange Mite posted:

If you think about it all languages are just mouth farts

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Pawl posted:

i would really rather not, but thanks.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Pawl posted:

what about those african languages with the clicking

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

RedMage129 posted:

Luckily, by picking 2 or 3 things she's tweeted in her entire life we can get a complete understanding of her psyche and make an informed judgement!

Yeah

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

RedMage129 posted:

I always liked RM128 more.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TheIllestVillain posted:

what about those african languages with the clicking

Ive had some snappers before, usually as a prelude to the msin event but sometime s just on their own. Sounds pretty much the same

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Marta Velasquez posted:

I like "Mohammedan" or "Musselman"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cthulu Carl posted:

I like "Mohammedan" or "Musselman"

Massaman

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

an acolyte of mahomet

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Brown Menace posted:

an acolyte of mahomet

Pagan worshipper of baphomet

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

unpacked robinhood posted:

If you could please translate ?

Would you like to learn to speak Hebrew?

gently caress that Jew language!

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

RedMage129 posted:

Yeah she might just have been going through a common antisemitic phase, normally known by muslims as 'life'

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

RedMage129 posted:

i don't have to do that, I can tell that she's mentally ill by that thing on her head

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Did her suicide vest malfunction?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
is an islamophone what they use to blow up their ieds with

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Ring ring ring ring ring Islamaphone

I got a feeling

so appealing

ninja dress, women under duress

Insular, socially perpendicular, suicide bomber solicitor!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bitter Mushroom posted:

Yeah she might just have been going through a common antisemitic phase, normally known by muslims as 'life'

Have you considered that perhaps reality has an antisemitic bias?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

got the newest iAtollah

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
its almost as if there is a sinister kabal that has managed to stir up so much discord in the world, as if two peoples of the book who might otherwise be brothers have been divided and manipulated into avoiding acknowledging the real foe

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
some great enemy, lurking at the highest echelons of media and business like bloated corruption ridden vampires

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Evil Islamophobic Nazis : peacefully demonstrating against terrorism, don't answer to provocations, even smile for the camera

Beautiful, Brave Muslim Woman, Proud Exemple of Multiculturalism : TOO BAD HITLER DIDN'T KILL ALL THOSE JEWS ALLAHU ACKBAR

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mange Mite posted:

Have you considered that perhaps reality has an antisemitic bias?

maybe if the jews didnt keep giving humanity reasons to hate them

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Brown Menace posted:

got the newest iAtollah

This one is backwards compatible unfortunately

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
if only there were some evidence of who this might be, some historical record of a commonly persecuted and disliked people, who's deceitful nature is known and documented by cultures around the world

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shaquin posted:

if only there were some evidence of who this might be, some historical record of a commonly persecuted and disliked people, who's deceitful nature is known and documented by cultures around the world

white ppl?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

jews arent white

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Bitter Mushroom posted:

She could have been trying to impress the internet with some slick ironic antisemitism like many in this thread.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i dont know about belgium but in america youre free to take all the pictures you want of people in public

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Booblord Zagats posted:

Ring ring ring ring ring Islamaphone

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Relin posted:

i dont know about belgium but in america youre free to take all the pictures you want of people in public

unless theres cops around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i wonder what one of the richest most despised nations in the middle east is with a vested interest in dividing and coopting the muslim people to their own ends hmmm

• Locked thread