Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

#iftheholocausthappenedtoday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

more islamophone jokes

Fojar38 posted:

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, islamaphone

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

eh That's a shame

nice video btw

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

:ohdear:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

So what race is he??

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
These poor Muslims don't even have little boys to rape anymore in Belgium, they have to make due with fiki fikiing white women. Imagine the suffering...

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

amityville anus posted:

I speak Islam AMA

World trade center?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Tbh she brings up a pretty good point about photography copyright. She as the subject is the product, and these photographers are going around stealing her image for their own personal gain.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
IANAL but copyright isn't the relevant law but portraitright is.
Based on this she could object because she has a "reasonable interest". Normally she could claim her privacy is being violated but since the photo in question shows her publishing a photo of herself in the same situation the question is how valid a complaint this is. A Belgian judge would have to weigh the public interest against her private interest. She is free to start a case against the owner of the copyright of the photograph. She might win (eventually, many months from now). Just screaming "Mah copyright" is not sufficient for Belgian law.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
guys not all moslems are bad people its racist if you say that

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

NihilismNow posted:

IANAL but copyright isn't the relevant law but portraitright is.
Based on this she could object because she has a "reasonable interest". Normally she could claim her privacy is being violated but since the photo in question shows her publishing a photo of herself in the same situation the question is how valid a complaint this is. A Belgian judge would have to weigh the public interest against her private interest. She is free to start a case against the owner of the copyright of the photograph. She might win (eventually, many months from now). Just screaming "Mah copyright" is not sufficient for Belgian law.

Does Belgium even have this poo poo? Many civilised countries don't have a right to your own image while you're out in public.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

reallivedinosaur posted:

guys not all moslems are bad people its racist if you say that

I am proudly a racist then...

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

FogHelmut posted:

Tbh she brings up a pretty good point about photography copyright. She as the subject is the product, and these photographers are going around stealing her image for their own personal gain.

Surely the picture should belong to whoever actually took it.

edit: Assuming someone else is holding the camera and she didn't set it up on a tripod or something, that is. In that case it'd be rightfully hers.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 19:29 on May 22, 2016

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

FogHelmut posted:

Just slap a something awful watermark on it

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

The Kingfish posted:

Just slap a something awful watermark on it

ebaumsworld

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

oh man hahaha

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

These poor Muslims don't even have little boys to rape anymore in Belgium, they have to make due with fiki fikiing white women. Imagine the suffering...

oh man you're back and just in time

perhaps you of all people can talk some sense into dare

have you seen dare's rampage here? lol

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Microwaves Mom posted:

ring ring ring ISLAMAPHONEEEEEE
rting rign ring ring ISLAMMAAAA PHONEEEEEEEE
:happyelf:

islamophones only have time to ring once.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Looks like her twitter account is gone. Did she tweet anymore after this one?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

remove kebab