Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Evil Islamophobic Nazis : peacefully demonstrating against terrorism, don't answer to provocations, even smile for the camera

Beautiful, Brave Muslim Woman, Proud Exemple of Multiculturalism : TOO BAD HITLER DIDN'T KILL ALL THOSE JEWS ALLAHU ACKBAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
She is a lebanese christian and has the emblem of some sort of lebanese self defense militia tatooed somewhere on her skin (I should watch some more videos to remember where exactly it was tatooed). Apparently it got some muslims angry because they don't like being reminded that some people still resist them.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TheIllestVillain posted:

lmao she has a tattoo of a literal fascist paramilitary organisation that were affiliated with groups responsible for crimes against humanity

good imho

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

yeah, I got another idiot really mad at me on the forums before.

sorry you're not my first, darling, but I still love you

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yo if you want to whine about israel how about you join all the sad losers in DnD and let us have a nice thread where we talk about how we'd gently caress Mia Khalifa and also make fun of unsurprisingly antisemitic islamists?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

etalian posted:

Who wants to see bored midwest girls who moved to LA in order to become Hollywood stars in every video?

just add "latino", "ebony" or "asian" to your search my man, it's 2016 come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Windows 98 posted:

Nice subtle reference to being gay itp (in this post)

glad you noticed it, let's exchange dick picks now

• Locked thread