Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm glad this thread went from another generic invasion of europe thread to talking about Mia Khalifa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dave_Indeed posted:

Good job Lisa Ann, I'd still gently caress you.

Only if she did her Sarah Palin impression

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

WitchFetish posted:

yo if you want to whine about israel how about you join all the sad losers in DnD and let us have a nice thread where we talk about how we'd gently caress Mia Khalifa and also make fun of unsurprisingly antisemitic islamists?

I don't know, her whole story is a good example of why the US needs immigration.

Who wants to see bored midwest girls who moved to LA in order to become Hollywood stars in every video?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al Cowens posted:

dem eyebrows doe

They own IMO, also lolled how lots of people in countries like Lebanon whined about her career but on the flip searches from the middle east by 5x during the protests.

• Locked thread