Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Owner probably had to go to court to argue that it wasn't a tank. Owner probably gets a lot of tail too. Got to get me a big rear end truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My cousin has a truck just like that but it's light grey and has a sticker on the back windows that says "It's lifted because fat girls can't jump"

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Windows 98 posted:

My cousin has a truck just like that but it's light grey and has a sticker on the back windows that says "It's lifted because fat girls can't jump"

idk ur mum jumped pretyy high hugahguhggjkl;mnjnbkjk;l;

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the truck isn't that big that girl is just really small

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Every time I do I want to gently caress

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Windows 98 posted:

confirming that w98 and his family are trash idiots

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why isn't there a cover on the bed, so you can gently caress back there. you could get all sorts of bumper stickers re: that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Obviously compensating for micropenis.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh I thought we were making a nickelback parody sorry guys

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

where's the 86 blindingly bright floodlights

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

who raises a full size??

who puts after burners on a semi???

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

who raises a full size??

i have now seen the emperor's throne after the coming apocalypse

:perfect:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

who raises a full size??

Uh, probably someone with a huge dick

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

they should put the shockwave jet truck in transformers 5 and hes optimus primes really cool and chill cousin that wise cracks and parties down and then everyone realizes what kind of a huge dick optimus prime is and the other robots stop treating optimus with respect because hes a jerk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Transformers 5: Spring Break Forever

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

TheShazbot posted:

confirming that w98 and his family are trash idiots

He also loves Joel Osteen and posts motivational quote things on Instagram every day about being kind to everyone and all that bullshit. He also has tribal tattoos.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

He must look like a tiny little babby when he sits behind the wheel

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like to gently caress things

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
My car guzzles gas like the thirstiest whore alive and my bumper sticker sez "if youre going to ride my rear end at least pull my hair" :coolfish:

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Does anyone remember that billboard that said "have you seen this truck it may have been used in a crime" or something like that and the picture was like a clip art truck lol

naem
May 29, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Obviously compensating for micropenis.

This is why I drive a smart car

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
gonna keep on truckin right past this thread and flip all of you the bird on my way past

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Gaunab posted:

Owner probably had to go to court to argue that it wasn't a tank. Owner probably gets a lot of tail too. Got to get me a big rear end truck

Looks like she is compensating for something...

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV9Uu2T0q0E can someone embed this I'm on a phone lol

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Condolences to that guy on his absolutely miniscule acorn penis

I hope he qualifies for disabled parking due to his deformity

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

If you looked at the truck first, you're a gay.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
its actually not a big truck. That's just a really tiny lady.

Spoke Lee
Dec 31, 2004

chairizard lol

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV9Uu2T0q0E can someone embed this I'm on a phone lol

That black chick is unfffffffffff

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSyy3RDiq9E

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Someones gettin' pregnant again tonight.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Gaunab posted:

I bet the guy that owns that truck has a big dick. His dick so big he need 3 feet of clearance

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I've been thinking about it, and I think whenever anyone says, "Look at that X he is compensating for something" is pretty much guaranteed to have a small dick. You would never hear a man with a big dick say something like that.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
I had a friend try to yell, "nice truck; sorry about your penis" to a big truck but instead yelled, "nice penis!"

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

More recent pics of that truck show the paint-job the owner got done on the side of it...

Strategic Tea posted:

He must look like a tiny little babby when he sits behind the wheel

He does; with any place he's sitting or anything he's doing though. They don't call him "Ol' Babyface McTroll" for nothing! Here he is having a few brewskis down the pub...

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

why isn't there a cover on the bed, so you can gently caress back there. you could get all sorts of bumper stickers re: that.

if you're alpha enough to drive that truck you're alpha enough to gently caress in an open truckbed

red_dirt
Apr 26, 2014

by Shine
Looks like worm-writing on the back window. Is this an ISIS recruiting drive? Is that a HiLux?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

GORDON posted:

I've been thinking about it, and I think whenever anyone says, "Look at that X he is compensating for something" is pretty much guaranteed to have a small dick. You would never hear a man with a big dick say something like that.

it takes one to know one - sun tzu

• Locked thread