Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I thought this was the thread for posters who like to dress up in adult diapers and put on a bib and a pacifier and get peed on by bears in the gay nightclub bathroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

am I in the wrong thread

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

does anyone know if there are plungers specifically designed for toilet babies because I've been churnin at this infant for 15 minutes and I just don't think I'm gettin a good seal

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Vince MechMahon posted:

I wasn't a toilet baby, but my mother did leave me in the woods on a moonless night, hoping I would be devoured by wolves.

did the wolves raise you as one of their own

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'm posting from inside of a wolf right now.

how much is the rent, I need a roommate

• Locked thread