Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Trans Am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hehe

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

And I respect your decision to be so, I am a Trans Am not

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

you know, i havent seen bruce jenner since this "Caitlyn" showed up out of nowhere. i think something fishy is going on.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

happyhippy posted:

That Porsche is indeed a penis compensator.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Never seen a car with the tranny on the inside before.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Hey dad, whats up

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
it never fails to make me lol p. hard whenever i hear her speak on tv and she still sounds like a 60 year old man

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Buckle-up buckaroo

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How many people did she kill this time

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Buckle-up buckaroo

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

the image of a shriveled old jenner balls deep in some 20 year old girl who is trying desperately to look like she's enjoying it makes me sad :smith:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
person... drives car... news?

lol

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Needs a better bumper.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Of course not. She may have lost her balls but the part that makes men better drivers is in the brain.

seems to me like transitioning made her a better driver, then

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Would y'all gently caress Caitlyn Jenner in her beautiful Porsche y/n

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Blac Chyna

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

el B posted:

Blac Chyna

Rob K

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

el B posted:

Blac Chyna

Bratz live action film looking good

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

George Zimmer posted:

Would y'all gently caress Caitlyn Jenner in her beautiful Porsche y/n

She's still got the dilznick so no

I gotta say though...the idea of Caitlyn stickin gher dick in that young starlet in her Porsche kinda turns me on :gay:

Argh
Feb 15, 2005

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

person... drives car... news?

lol

shes always been a real gearhead

turnin 'em out on the highway and such

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Hey thanks for informing me that a wealthy person has a car OP, appreciate it

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Luvcow posted:

the image of a shriveled old jenner balls deep in some 20 year old girl who is trying desperately to look like she's enjoying it makes me sad :smith:

keep going im almost they're

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Buckle-up buckaroo

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
spitting on Prince's grave, a travesty

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
So, we have to call people who are getting ready to change their giblets by the sex they plan on being in the future, right? Caitlyn was a dude, wants to go back to being a dude, and is sporting tubesteak. Yet no one in this thread is calling Caitlyn 'him'. I don't even know if we're being rude or not at this point.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Luvcow posted:

lol i actually forgot that they still have a set of balls...now thats a pic id actually want to see, a classic and tasteful "chick with a dick" nude photo of Caitlyn wearing their olympic gold making a bold statement by bearing all. quick somebody call up annie leibowitz and vanity fair

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
sick whip good call cait

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are kids that wake up and "fight cancer" brave? It's pretty much die a slow and painful death or let the doctors pump you full of poison and radiation. It's not like they chose to have cancer for some noble purpose, their only choices are die or passively attempt to not die.

texasmed
May 27, 2004
do women have an easier time beating vehicular manslaughter charges? maybe this was the plan all along

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I hope he crashes.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Three Olives posted:

Why are kids that wake up and "fight cancer" brave? It's pretty much die a slow and painful death or let the doctors pump you full of poison and radiation. It's not like they chose to have cancer for some noble purpose, their only choices are die or passively attempt to not die.

This is a really good hill to die on.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

The name Blac Chyna cracks me up

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Three Olives posted:

If those terminally ill cancer kids want to go to valhalla so bad they need to stop being loving beta bitch babies and man up and die fighting the real cancer, your posting.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
some like to die on hills, im a hummock man myself

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Must not have been driving very fast

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

texasmed posted:

do women have an easier time beating vehicular manslaughter charges? maybe this was the plan all along

bruce jenner committed that crime and is now dead so they can't prosecute, it's like the one guy who sued the prison to have them pay for a sex change and when the prison lost they just released him lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Three Olives posted:

eh its just human emotions at work and ppl attempting to make themselves feel better about certain things that make them feel bad or uncomfortable, like taking about loved ones going to heaven after they die or saying retarded persons are special or have "special talents". u kinda just gotta roll with it because to speak honestly regarding such things makes u sound like a complete rear end in a top hat and theres really not much to gain from doing so

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

hurf to the durf homeboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Three Olives posted:

quote:

I NEED TO DIE OF AIDS

• Locked thread