Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
it never fails to make me lol p. hard whenever i hear her speak on tv and she still sounds like a 60 year old man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Luvcow posted:

the image of a shriveled old jenner balls deep in some 20 year old girl who is trying desperately to look like she's enjoying it makes me sad :smith:

keep going im almost they're

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Three Olives posted:

Why are kids that wake up and "fight cancer" brave? It's pretty much die a slow and painful death or let the doctors pump you full of poison and radiation. It's not like they chose to have cancer for some noble purpose, their only choices are die or passively attempt to not die.

quote:

I NEED TO DIE OF AIDS

• Locked thread