Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Summer Transfers
This poll is closed.
Your dad's dick 46 21.50%
Manchesters 20 9.35%
ITK Taff 51 23.83%
What's his name 72 33.64%
London 25 11.68%
Total: 214 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
What's happening homos also Kwagga, it's the most wonderful time of the year:

http://i.imgur.com/NQJmYb5.gifv

:siren: SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2K16 WITH A K :siren:

Sixth best Striker in THE world

Here we talk about all of the wonderful transfers that may or may not happen which really makes you think such as:

• Now that N'castle are r'legated who will pickup AnDROSS Townsend?
  • I'm hearing with my EARS the Gooners are signing Granny Shagger, c/d?
  • Lmao Depay who is the next wasteman Dutch striker to come to your home or place of business?
  • It's coming home?
  • Does anyone have that pic of Sassassins' balls it's for a PROJECT?

Nota bene: It's only a DONE DEAL when it's verifiable on the club website. Use at your caution or I will be forced to ban you all, you slags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Suck my dick Evilhawk

Peace be upon GD

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Insanely Sikh posted:

Suck my dick Evilhawk

Peace be upon GD

gently caress this fake rear end thread

C/P'd from my much cooler thread:

To kick things off, here is some Liverpool fanfiction.

Karius (GK) is almost certainly going to sign next week from Mainz for about £4.6m. He'll probably provide some decent competition for Mignolet and it will see Bogdan hopefully leaving forever.

Zielinski (CM) is also set to sign next week, though that one might drag on for a little longer.

Ben Chilwell (LB) is the final "almost definitely done, promise" signing so far, most likely as a backup to either Moreno (urgh) or a new left back.

Mario Gotze has been on the cards for a while, but it remains to be seen whether the lack of European football will be a dealbreaker. That one might go on until after the Euros.

Other players linked have been Jonas Hector (because he is a good left back) and Jonathan Tah. Any CB move may depend on Sakho's suspension.

Outgoing is a bit more tricky. Aside from squad players who will get loaned out, only Kolo Toure has been confirmed to be leaving (because he is out of contract), but we might offer him a new one. If there's any justice Skrtel will leave the club (I think he's been linked to a Turkish team). Allen may go off in search of first team football, with Celtic on the cards thanks to the presence of Brenda. Benteke has never really fit this team and Klopp's plans, if there's a bit in excess of £20m for him he will leave. There are also suggestions that Lucas and Henderson might leave the club, but I don't think either are going to be happening really.

If all goes will, we will hopefully be seeing something like this come opening weekend:

code:

Karius
Clyne Lovren Matip Hector
     Hendo       Can
Gotze     Firmino    Coutinho
         Sturridge

Whcih would be pretty cool and good imo.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

We've all been transferred to this thread

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You should post the video to the give the awesome context of the thread title, OP

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Calling Vardy to Man City before Aug 31st

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I preferred the other thread.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Hector is a mediocre fullback, update your stat sheet accordingly.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
This is my second most anticipated thread behind Breath Ray's Man U roundup.

Thank you HT

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I hope Kolo signs an extension. He was really good in every game he played this season.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Ewar Woowar posted:

I hope Kolo signs an extension. He was really good in every game he played this season.

He (allegedly) wants more game time than we are willing to give to him. It's a shame because I would totally be happy having him around the squad until he eventually retires to coach, but he still thinks he can do a job regularly.

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

giroud's bad ab insertions

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Ape Gone Insane posted:

giroud's bad ab insertions

only cause twixes break easily

ragle
Nov 1, 2009
for Man U fans: a list of players represented by Mourinho's agent, Jorge Mendes. speculate away!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

3 international players have left Melbourne Victory with Kosta Barbarouses and Gui Finkler heading to Wellington, and Matthieu Delpierre retiring, and with Besart Berisha becoming an Australian citizen, there is now space for 4 new visa signings in the squad. Thank you HT for this thread.

JDGreat
Jan 26, 2015
So, taking the initiative from before...

Rumour going round Leicester want Deeney and Bolasie. Which in this thread? Is true.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Juan Mata frantically downloading the Turkish course on Duolingo as we speak.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

He (allegedly) wants more game time than we are willing to give to him. It's a shame because I would totally be happy having him around the squad until he eventually retires to coach, but he still thinks he can do a job regularly.

It's a shame we're not in Europe as there would have been more opportunity to play him. He's honestly been great this season though and will be sad if he does move on.

Bogan Krkic posted:

3 international players have left Melbourne Victory with Kosta Barbarouses and Gui Finkler heading to Wellington, and Matthieu Delpierre retiring, and with Besart Berisha becoming an Australian citizen, there is now space for 4 new visa signings in the squad. Thank you HT for this thread.

Two good signings for the Phoenix but it would be really loving nice if they could sign some defenders- especially fullbacks. We actually haven't had a single decent one since the club's inception. Muscat is great but he's playing out of position.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Posting in what will be a historically awful thread full of arsenal retards and Liverpool failsons

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I am going to transfer my post from the other thread and say that I do not think Mario Gotze will sign for Liverpool Football Club because seriously lmao

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

ragle posted:

for Man U fans: a list of players represented by Mourinho's agent, Jorge Mendes. speculate away!

no thanks, i want woodward to bid another 140 mil for neymar

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Ape Gone Insane posted:

no thanks, i want woodward to bid another 140 mil for neymar

Well have I got good news for you! Trusted source Yahoo Sports UK says that Neymar has been reviewing a United contract offer.

Thank god this thread is available just hours after the season has ended.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Stoke City will make some exciting shock purchases, then limp home to about 8th once the season happens.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

vyelkin posted:

I am going to transfer my post from the other thread and say that I do not think Mario Gotze will sign for Liverpool Football Club because seriously lmao

Yeah I don't see it happening either. Maybe there would have been a small chance of it had we beaten Sevilla but no chance we get him now.

With Matip coming in all I'm really after is a goalkeeper (which looks very close to happening) and a left back. We keep getting linked to Chilwell and he's supposed to be highly rated but I've never seen him play.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Granit Xhaka posing in an Arsenal kit. Hasn't officially been announced yet.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Bogan Krkic posted:

lol imagine caring about this lmao

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

vyelkin posted:

Your first moment of mental clarity since you started supporting Liverpool. Congratulations!

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Up next: Ewar Woowar says something neutral or almost not positive about Rafa Benitez

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Álvaro Arbeloa is gona come to boro and I'm gona do a big lol

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Ewar Woowar posted:

Two good signings for the Phoenix but it would be really loving nice if they could sign some defenders- especially fullbacks. We actually haven't had a single decent one since the club's inception. Muscat is great but he's playing out of position.

Hasn't Muscat gone to Melbourne City anyway?

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Atlético de Kolkata have done a Bayern and signed Bikramjit Singh, star midfielder of FC Goa. Atletico also managed to beat five other teams in ISL and got Bikash Jairu on loan from East Bengal. They've signed a lot of other players as well, nad have a new coach in Jose Molina. Things are looking good for the red and whites this season imho...

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Biggest news yet for Arsenal fans, they've signed Bobby Pires' seven year old son. 2026 will be their year

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
In addition to Xhaka to Arsenal, West Ham announced that Havard Nordtveidt has signed for them on a free. Meaning that Monchengladbach have lost two of their main central midfielders in a the space of a week.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

julian assflange posted:

Up next: Ewar Woowar says something neutral or almost not positive about Rafa Benitez

I tried to think of something negative to say but I couldn't come up with anything. Rafa is amazing.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine if Leicester would buy Messi? pwoar!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Ewar Woowar posted:

I tried to think of something negative to say but I couldn't come up with anything. Rafa is amazing.

he should be confirmed newcastle manager sometime next week if all goes well

Carrier
May 12, 2009

oliwan posted:

imagine if Leicester would buy Messi? pwoar!

benchwarmer at best

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Carrier posted:

benchwarmer at best

he might be decent playing behind Vardy

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Looking forward to granit toughening up our midfield next season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

julian assflange posted:

Your first moment of mental clarity since you started supporting Liverpool. Congratulations!

ive really come a long way and i couldnt have done it without your unconditional love and support, thank you my friend

• Locked thread