Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Wifi Toilet posted:

But the perfect pasta shape already exists

more or less the same as wagon wheels, which are an underappreciated pasta shape (high surface area including external grooves for improved sauce delivery, satisfying texture, small and modular), so I endorse this innovation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

TuxedoOrca posted:

Paramount just really, desperately, wants to make Star Trek "cool".

step one: look at what ds9 did

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Like a symbiont for your dog so they become Porthos Bork and when they pass you get a new dog and transplant the symbiont to make Butler Bork and they remember you and know the same tricks?

Sitcom idea: a trill that bonded with a dog symbiont by mistake and must resist the urge to sniff butts and scratch with his leg
isn't that just post-Curzon Dax

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

redshirt posted:

Klingons are hypocrites to their core (when it comes to Klingon traditions and legends; I do believe MOST of them do highly value honor and one's word and such).

So there's no doubt hyper competitive Klingon medical schools but they make it seem like it's a warrior thing.

maybe it's like Roman military surgeons where you make your chops gluing people back together after they've been chopped into three separate pieces and then go back home for civvy work