Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

naem posted:

There is a black market in "Tashas" that get beamed directly to you quarters (in return for your holodeck hours)

is there a version for her sister?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
how come they had 3 dimensional chess and checkers but no 3d poker?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

communism bitch posted:

its called yahtzee you stupid MOTHERFUCKER

never saw them playing yahtzee

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
that was a good episode

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

CaptainSkinny posted:

Or maybe he doesn't go to an afterlife because he's a pedophile. I would assume that most gods would frown upon that.

she ages in dog years so its ok

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

CaptainSkinny posted:

I guess in the 24th century they've evolved past concepts such as age of consent

thats what let that mind vampire get at jake

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

VictorianQueerLit posted:

I realized Trek has a lot of suicides in it so i made a mock cracked.com list that I'm sure probably exists somewhere already

Top Trek Attempted Suicides

Malcom Reed tries to suck vacuum

In a valiant attempt to keep a stiff upper lip the ships extremely British security officer tries to kill himself by removing his oxygen supply on a space walk to stop Scott Bakula from smirking at him like a douche all the time. Unfortunately, like his country, he got shut down by an American.

Gomtuu gives up

Exhausted from millenia of doing dick all a space calzone decides to bake itself beyond perfection next to an exploding star. It's death is postponed so that an insufferable rear end in a top hat can sit in one of those Lexx butthole licking chairs for a few decades.

The guy that looks like Mister Feeny

This giant nerd gets all pissy that Riker hosed Frasier's wife or something and makes Riker shoot him in the face but unfortunately he was too stupid to realize the giant 4 inch wide power indicator was a power indicator and he was only stunned.

Worf Really wants to die

When Deanna gets chocolate wasted or something and starts hallucinating she is held up by wires on a green screen the crew starts to go insane and the first thing Worf does is try to swallow a Bud K clearance item.

Then when the only object on board that hasn't kicked his rear end, a barrel, decides to kick his rear end he decides living in a wheelchair or even being able to walk relatively well is too much work and asks Riker to bring him his knife. The only thing that stops him is that Riker wants to involve his lovely kid in the ritual.

Mind Invasion #4,505

I'm not at this point on my rewatch yet and the only thing I remember from this episode is that it's really weird how the nacelles are apparently completely empty except for giant spark plugs directly under a doorway. You would think there would be some advanced science stuff in there or something. Do people hang out in there all the time? Is someone trying to kick those sparkplug things back into place like Kirk in Into Darkness? Is that what happens when Warp Drive goes down everytime they hit a space possum or whatever?

Anyway Deanna Troi gets mind invaded because it's Thursday and almost throws herself into the spark plugs.

Bajorans are universally terrible

This counts as an attempted suicide because this guy wanted to stay on his farm and the idiot Bajorans wanted to blow up the arable moon to provide power for their starving population even though infinite clean energy exists and the phasers they all carry around could power a household. The important thing here is that memory alpha says that there were dog sized spiders on the moon. Who the gently caress would want to stay on dog spider moon?

Anyway he is saved when Kira blows up his house and ignores his pleas for the sweet release of death and drags him off of his land against his will.

Neelix almost redeems himself

When Neelix is killed by some space lightning the crew starts planning a party but the Doctor goes against everyone's wishes and disobeys a direct order from my heart to revive the angry retarded space cat that reeks of rancid space cat piss and stalks children. He is distraught that his giant cat tree in the sky isn't real and he only saw the horrible oblivion awaiting him after death. He almost succeeds in making the best episode of any Trek ever by beaming himself into space but they lure him off the transporter pad with a child.

Potatoes O'Dyin

After getting twenty years of prison implanted in his head O'Brien is unable to handle the fact that he snapped the neck of his prison wife who was trying to do something nice for him. I think he also tried to hit his daughter or something because he was so hosed up but nobody really seemed to care. I think Bashir reminded him of the true meaning of Ireland or something.

star trek is amazing

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Tasha dies

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i demand the thread title be returned to the original STAR TREK: VOYAGER

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Let's get things back on track, what is everyone's favorite and least favorite episode of Voyager?
I like Blood Fever the best and the one where Janeway and Chakotay are stuck on the planet together the least.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tighclops posted:

Tasha's sister and her impossible early 90s hairstyle was hot and I wish she had stuck around

:riker:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
happy page 700, everyone :riker:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
the show would be really boring if they had to think thru all their physics

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

basic hitler posted:

"woundn't it be cool if... no wait wouldn't work"

*no scripts for star trek ever get written*

basically the only scene you could do was picard and his brother fighting amongst the grapes

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Foreskin Problems posted:

No one told me Trip gets space pregnant. Are there any other hijinks in store for the crew of the Enterprise?

the dog gets hoshi pregnant one episode

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
enterprise is a lot funnier than you'd imagine it 2 be

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You guys ever think the guy from star trek 3 ever told anyone that uhura locked him in the closet

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Mark Leonard was a Romulan captain, Spocks dad and was the Klingon captain at the start of the motion picture

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i always liked how daxs klingon friends were the same characters and actors that fought kirk in tos.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i live how the bajoran national dish is a chicken salad wrap

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
remember on Voyager when they had a mystery illness and created a hologram of a scientist to find a cure but it turned out to be a hologram of cardassian mengele and was gonna let someone die than use the knowledge

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Johnny Aztec posted:

O'Brian deserves love too :(

thats what scotch is for

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
spooning with spoonheads

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
why make your own furry star trek comics when there's already that official one where Sulu and Lt Cat Lady hook up

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Pick posted:

her face is so weird

well she is a cat

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
breep breep

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
what would spock dog so if you do the fake throw the ball trick

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Since we're discussing Star Trek food, I'd like to take this opportunity to show that I am the proud owner of the Official Star Trek Cooking Manual from 1978.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hipster_Doofus posted:

This is phenomenal. That's a pretty good chicken sandwich recipe too.
That thing I got on Amazon for like $11 but I've seen it on ebay for over a hundred.

I was at the Smithsonian Air and Space museum a month ago and they had the Neelix coockbook for sale in the gift shop for like $25.

Any recipie in particular you want to see?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Show me McCoy’s pie

Pecan or Georgia Chicken?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
ok, imma go on a beer run and post those recipes in a bit

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i want to see the little story which precedes 'steak'

Captain Kirks favorite meal is 4-5 pounds of fillet mignon, apparently:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm about 20,000 posts behind, I hope everyone is still in agreement Voyager is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
May Flotter T. Water bless you all