Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

fist4jesus posted:

Voyager was bad, but lets not forget ds9s black rights time travel bullshit epps. Partically the waaaa i wanna write scifi one.
DS9 fluctuated between real good and real bad

Voyager fluctuated between real mediocre and real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Action Jacktion posted:

People seem to have a real personal hate for Janeway because she didn't get the ship home (there might be some some sexism in there too though I can't be sure) but they ignore that it was just a TV show and the writers didn't want that to happen.

There's one story where another Starfleet ship is getting home somehow by murdering a race of weird aliens and fans' reaction was "Why can't you genocide the drat aliens, Janeway? loving bitch!"

She's extremely inconsistent and the series as a whole is underwhelming, basically it looks like someone went "now we have a woman captain show we have to show how extra Tough and Decisive he is"

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Ahundredbux posted:

I bet janeway knew

captain aatrek of the uss voyager

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

bollig posted:

If anyone is reading this who has neither seen Voyager or DS9, and wants to watch both, I would strenuously urge you to watch Voyager first.

because it makes ds9 look like citizen kane in comparison

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

criscodisco posted:

That's fair, but one you hit season 4 there are more good episodes per season than terrible ones. If I were making a list of 10 best Trek episodes, there would have to be an episode or two from Voyager. The only one I can think of without looking through a list is Blink of an Eye , which would have been a great episode in any of the series.

Threshold.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

tRIDAV posted:

Is that the warp 10 where Paris and Janeway lizardfuck? I'm not wasting bytes on google for this garbage.

Actually, it was salamander sex :colbert:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Sisko had a strange way of speaking. Weird pauses and emphasis

That's. Why. Captain. KIRK. Will. Always. Be. The. Best. Captain.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

I'm pretty sure there are also misanimated scenes where the enterprise shoots torpedoes from the deflector

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

also, worst offense against deflector-nacelles engineering philosophy must be the cardassians. flying angular blocks with no recognisable engines.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

hemale in pain posted:

you can transport a torpedo midlaunch in front of the deflector to make it look like its firing. it's a cool trick transporter chiefs like to do when they're bored.

:riker:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Drink-Mix Man posted:

That bulge in the front of Cardassian ships is actually concealing two tiny warp nacelles. They want to sew disinformation about having some mysterious warp field tech we don't understand.

As for the deflector shooting phaser beams... look, buddy. An SFX guy's gotta make a beam come out of somewhere.

so I guess cardassian ships can basically putter around at shuttle speeds because why the gently caress else would other spaceships need full size nacelles then