Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Voyager was mostly bad. So many recycled episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Alexander killed himself. Well, his actor did.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

counterfeitsaint posted:

That does sound like an interesting story idea. They better double check to make sure that hasn't been used already, maybe by an episode towards the end of season 7, boy that would be embarrassing if they reused the same idea.

That was a scam, he was never Picard's actual son.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Q always made me laugh everytime he talked to Worf

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Voyager is at least 50% bad. Plots feel recycled and uninspired. Janeway is petty good but Chakotay sucks, Neelix sucks, Kess sucks but is gone pretty quickly.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Robert Picardo is awesome

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

He said Klingon with a hard K

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Bajorans are religious terrorists and hasperat makes me cringe

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Someone post the gif of Tuvok killing Neelix. I need a palate cleanser.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Computer, end program

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Never watched Lower Decks but that clip pretty much guaranteed I will never start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I feel in good company then