Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

This just turned into "gently caress you, you're not my real dad!" The Episode .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Telling the budtender that my only weekend plans are to watch Star Trek and she feigns enthusiasm but we both know it's really sad.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

In "Family", when René says he married twice after the story about him traveling with sisters, is the joke that he married one sister, got divorced, and married the other sister?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Endless Trash posted:

And then he died in a fire the end

Spoiler alert!

Geeze.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Applewhite posted:

Picard season 2 sees Picard piloting an X-wing starfighter down the trench of a Borg death cube.

"Now this is podracing!".

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Applewhite posted:

1000% chance someone in the writer’s room of Picard/Disco has suggested incorporating fighter craft into Star Trek.

For some reason that reminds me that I was really drunk the first time I watched BSG 2004 and I thought that early episode where they get attacked every 30 minutes or whatever was what the series was going to be and I was crushed when it wasn't. I was really dumb and drunk.

Also, I'm a Baltar apologist.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

punishedkissinger posted:

didnt DS9 have fighters?

All I can think of are the Defiant, Runabouts, or that solar ship that the Bajorans piloted or whatever

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

sweet geek swag posted:

Those ships the Borg Cube destroyed approaching Earth in Best of Both Worlds were fighter sized.

Legit felt bad for them but loving lol that they were they entirety of earth's defenses.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I read that Ishara was based on Vasquez from Aliens but she's really got more of a Sarah Conner vibe.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

I read that Ishara was based on Vasquez from Aliens but she's really got more of a Sarah Conner vibe.

Oh wait, Tasha was based on Vasquez. I'm dumb.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Hollismason posted:

What the gently caress Neelix had a goddamn family this whole loving time and chose to stay on Voyager

He had to look after a young child, ok. End of story. Nothing weird about it.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

CainFortea posted:

Which part are you referencing here because the ships at wolf 359 were all full starships.

They're the two dinky little pods that intercepted the cube when it entered the solar system.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Picard Season 3 ends with Q telling Picard, "that was the real test" and sends him back to Farpoint because lol, none of it was real.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I'm watching Galaxy's Child for the first time since high school and Geordi is making me want to die of embarrassment with how much of a creep he's being.

Love to ask a woman twice in a row if she wants a drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

polaski didn't gently caress a ghost though

You don't know that.