Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im the OTHER talaxian what was a criminal or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im the lady cop in the episode what where tom paris fucks up and has to go to fish jail

im ALSO the lady cop in the episode what where tom paris fucks up and has to go to mind jail

and im ALSO the lady cop in the episode what where tom paris fucks up and fucks sarah silverman

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the final episode was ok, i guess

*throws all papers into air*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

remember the people who didnt want holograms around so janeway lied adn kept all the holograms anyway

the gently caress bitch

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

remember whent hey convinced a sentient lifeform to destroy itself because ???????????????????

remember when they used the sun to talk to ferenghis?? lol that was p good actually

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lt lon sudor, go to your room

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dirty Beluga posted:

TUUUUUUVIIXXX

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i used to watch this show on the phone with a girl and she hated the klingon plots and i hated the kazon plots oh the times we had

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

remember when george from seinfeld stole seven of nine, ha ha ha

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*has EMH fantasies in real life*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

guys i think ferenghis are using my brain to spy on us

guys?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this is like the most believable phaser hit of the entire star trek

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

someone please post the gif of bashir telling cockblocking dax to go away

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

that isnt it ????

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGvYIZppmQc

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

TUVOK WAS/IS A FED

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lol joining the maquis is basically like running off and fighting for the ukranians

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Blistex posted:

Miles O'Brian thread was the greatest thing ever.

make thomas riker thread

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Thomas Riker posted:

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare: crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor and surviving.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I made a harry kim one but it was a failure

nah nah you gotta use fan favourites, like lcomm eddington from ds9

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

worf's diary, page 372:

today i went to find my dad to try to prove he wasnt a coward and instead i found out klingon jesus is a little pussy bitch
space mondays, huh???

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

there can only be one thread!!

ONE THREAD!!!!!!!!

rarRRAaaAArrrgGGhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shoves one of the stagehands that moves the space doors off camera*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

poo poo, guys

i pissed off whoppi goldberg and shes like, holding her hands in front of me like a tiger or a wizard or something

i dont see her holding her keys in them.... am i gonna be ok?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oldpainless posted:

I like how it takes years of training to be in Starfleet but every job comes down to waving a stick at something to fix it.

http://i.imgur.com/fGZ35Sv.gifv

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dont make me post bashir go away.gif again

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i hate this convention thing
you are paying CBS to NOT make more star trek
stop going to conventions ya mooks

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

except FrensaGeran
only FrensaGeran can go

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

they can both literally just come to my house, ive said this a million times

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

he's probably dressed as robert picardo

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

move along home is *sighs* necessary because its the first time quark *yawns* has to step up to save *dies of boredom*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

threshold is necessary or else we never would know we are actually lizards.......

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

captains holiday is necessary because otherwise how else did picard prove his dick still work? you really gonna believe Beverly satisfies him? nah

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dont gently caress a bajoran, kids

guaranteed mental illness

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

poo poo, im super horny right now.. i wonder who else... *uses bajoran powers* aha! cmere worfy baby

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Lwaxana knew she was making all the stuffy starfleet pp's tingle and exactly how long they'd last and thats why she had her own hodor

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

and that fat dead 50 year old gently caress from the logans run planet was the best gently caress she ever had because he knew he would be expired soon and did some REALLY disgusting things

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i am so loving horny, i need robert picardo to inject my rear end NOW!!!!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

every thread i have to remind everyone that picard is a "fish person" and he keeps the dumb holographic thing in a tiny bowl on the wall because hes a prick

literally the only french trait of his character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is there a single friendly helpful dog on the entire show

you got the fish, the cat, the lizards, the robot, the android

wheres the dogs, why didnt star trek teach us that dogs are cool