Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.

Gatekeeper posted:

lol that episode was full of great poo poo like kirk being taunted by a starfleet leprechaun and bones being stalked by the Easter Bunny but the best is definitely the female crewman who keeps getting sexually assaulted by some mysterious spaniard until it turns out nope, she just has a major rape fetish, kirk laughs and everyone beams down for fantasy shore leave

60s tv girls all know it's not love unless they slap you for getting hysterical or hold you down and leer over you while acting a bit rapey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
Voyager has many flaws but I return to watch these episodes, most of them are objectively good stories I think

Eye of the Needle
State of Flux
Projections
Maneuvers
Death Wish
Deadlock
Before and After
Distant Origin
Worst Case Scenario
Scorpion Pt 1 and 2
The Gift
Scientific Method