Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Th3 slide that just says GAME on it is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

This, is loving. Awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Oh poo poo? Imma cop me some Vans in a minute. drat, son.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I wanted the white hi-tops with the gold trim that said game over on the bottoms, but alas they only made them in beta sizes...

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Can just imagine me beating the poo poo out of a guy who tried to rob me on the train, and as the predatof turns to victim beneath me and begs for mercy, i just show him the bottom of my shoes that say "Game Over!", and knock him out with a badass Diesel big boot

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ristolaz posted:

Mom: Honey it's friday night, want me to drive you to Best Buy?

Me: No mom ...... this time I'll walk :)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

I wanted the white hi-tops with the gold trim that said game over on the bottoms, but alas they only made them in beta sizes...

all of the games i play are in beta too - funny pc gamer joke

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Those are some really ugly shoes.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

Those are some really ugly shoes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013