Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

vyst posted:

When are we gonna see Sansas tits?

sand snake tits plus today's tits are very nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Trojan.exe posted:

I feel like that was for all the people who complained about GoT being sexist by showing too many tits and not enough penises.

D&D: You wanted more dicks? Well now you get to see a gigantic close up of someone's floppy dick! Two warts!

yeah that dick shot was pretty obviously fan service

i thought about how i felt about it and i wondered if maybe that's what girls feel like when they see tits on tv but then i realized that there's a big difference between seeing a pair of tits and a full screen dick

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

like maybe if once a season we got a giant shot of someone's vulva or something then i'd say "yeah this dick makes sense"

• Locked thread