Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

:(

Soral
May 30, 2009

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
C

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ah poo poo. the jolly swag man.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CliffyB....

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good luck with this one bob

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

haha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Homefront: The Revolution is not a continuation of the original Homefront, but rather a re-imaging of the premise. The story takes place in an alternate history setting in which the digital revolution of the 1970's took place in North Korea's "Silicon River" rather than the "Silicon Valley" of Northern California. As a result the capitalist, unified nation of Korea has become the most powerful and influential nation on Earth, controlled by the APEX Corporation and led by a Steve Jobs-like figure named Joe Tae-Se. The United States, meanwhile, is almost considered a rogue state by the international community after sixteen years of Republican leadership under Presidents George W. Bush and John McCain, during which the country was embroiled in multiple conflicts in the Middle East, resulting in a massive war debt from purchasing weapons technology from APEX. When an economic depression resulting from the wars forces the United States to default on their debt to Korea, Joe Tae-Se (with the approval of the international community) uses this as a pretext to invade and occupy the country, using a backdoor installed in all APEX technology to shut down the United States military. Although initially presented as an international humanitarian effort to restore stability to the United States after the economic collapse, the Koreans proceed to strip mine the country for its natural resources to repay the debt, and proceed to brutalize the populace in response to a national resistance movement against the occupation. The game takes place in Philadelphia in 2029, four years into the occupation. The new Philadelphia is a heavily policed and oppressed environment, with civilians living in fear as the Korean People's Army patrol multiple districts in the city, aided by American collaborators led by Mayor Simpson.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I wish that we lived in that timeline.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

We do but China hasnt invaded yet.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=_utRJtyU6f0&video_start=726&audio=6peD5RnatZA&audio_start=16

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

muh personas

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ach! Muh 'sonas!

conceitedguy